Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Akashiya Moka Inner Vampire Form

Here are the photos of my cosplay last Christmas Toycon. The con that never was!

I cosplayed as Akashiya Moka's inner vampire form. I would've gladly cosplayed the real Moka but I don't have green contact lens yet. I also don't have a good cross replica of Moka's rosario. ಥ_ಥ

This character is from the anime Rosario + Vampire. The real Moka is actually a sweet girl, but she transforms into her inner vampire form when it's time for her to battle out other demons. She transforms whenever the cross on her rosario choker gets removed by Tsukune. She becomes the opposite of the other Moka and becomes a tough and aggressive vampire. 

Thanks to Gelaii for being my younger sister Kokoa. Kokoa is part of Rosario + Vampire 2. Kokoa loves to be with her sister, though she doesn't like the real Moka. She prefers to be with the inner vampire Moka. Th inner vampire Moka however doesn't want to. (≧ロ≦)

Thanks to Giann Potente for taking the pictures and making me prettier. Hehe! ◕ ‿ ◕













No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Please respect copyrights. No information in this post should be used without author's permission, especially my personal pictures. All product reviews are the author's honest opinion. The author wasn't paid nor compensated to make the reviews. Products were either bought or was sent to the author. The author reserves the right to delete any comment that deemed spam, abusive, rude or profane.