Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GEO Xtra Forest Red WT-B68 Contact Lens Review

As I said on my previous post, I wanted to buy a new pair of red contact lens. I wasn't satisfied with my last purchase mainly because I bought the wrong color. So I tried this GEO Xtra Forest Red contact lens that I bought from Dolly Eye Shoppe Olshop.


I picked this one coz frankly, it was on sale. I think it only costed P300 coz I bought it together with my GEO Super Angel Green lens which was on a buy-one-take-one promo at P600. Plus, it was red, which I badly needed. The size was also a factor coz this was 15mm! (ケ¬◟¬)ケ


Product Description
Plano Grade Only
Diameter: 15 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year
Made in Korea


When the lens arrived, it was covered in bubble wrap and came with a free, clear, contact lens case. It also came with a leaflet manual on how to put on the lens and stuff.  


The lens looked the same as the one on the picture online. It had black lines on a bright red colored lens with a black outer ring.

Note: Succeeding photos were taken under good outdoor lighting. (´∀`)


Please don't mind my brows. *A*

This lens are so comfortable to wear, as if I wasn't wearing any lens! I already wore this on my Akise Aru cosplay for several hours. Sadly, it wasn't that obvious on my eyes on the photos. (´;ω;`)

Well, they kinda look dramatic for me on close up photos, which was good. It was not so scary because it wasn't strikingly red. The black lines added depth to the lens. ( ゚ ヮ゚)


I have dark brown eyes but the color still showed on my photos. I look weird on the photo above, I look so pale! Probably because of the contrast of the colors. Σ(゜д゜;)

Note: Succeeding photos were taken using camera flash. (‐^▽^‐)


These lenses obviously made my eyes larger! The white part of my eyes became smaller when I wore the lens! Despite its size, it fitted well on my eyes. (≧◡≦)


What I don't like about this lens is that I have to wear one lens the same way as the other. I had to check whether the black lines on the left lens are positioned identically to the one on the right so it won't look weird. Well, that's just me being OC. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Will I recommend this?

Well, yeah. But, if you'll wear this for cosplay, your photo needs good lighting, as you can see on my Akise Aru cosplay. I would recommend this for people who'd like a subtle red effect on the eyes.

Note: Please do join my ongoing contact lens giveaway which will end in a few days! Please see right side of my blog. \(*o*)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Please respect copyrights. No information in this post should be used without author's permission, especially my personal pictures. All product reviews are the author's honest opinion. The author wasn't paid nor compensated to make the reviews. Products were either bought or was sent to the author. The author reserves the right to delete any comment that deemed spam, abusive, rude or profane.